06 September 2012

Madam Chiam Pan Mee 媚姨板面 @ Cheras Taman Connaught

Mei Yi Pan Mee is located at shoplot near Hong Lok Pasar Malam. Even curry noodle house was written on signboard, but I was here for craving their signature chili pan mee.

Here is my small portion of signature chili pan mee (RM4.70). Bryan said one plate of chili surely not enough, so I have double. 

Pour in all of my chili & squeeze in half lime, lets try for first bite!

Before stir them well, I chew a plain noodle. It taste is not as chewy as I thought, it selling point goes to its smooth pasta. As you see the color more to white not yellow, I hardly taste fragrant of egg as well. But when you mix everything well, its taste just nice.

Side order dumpling in soup (RM1 per piece). Size not big but taste good.

Meat filling with some chopped veggies.

Quench my thirst with very concentrated lime sour plum (Rm2.50), yummy!

Menu on wall.

Madam Chiam Curry Noodle HouseLocation: No.20, Jalan Cerdik, Taman Connaught, 56000 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.Contact: 016-210 7559
GPS coordinates: 3.080973, 101.738849
Business hours: 0730-1630 (Rest on random Mondays)