04 September 2012

Fatboy's Burger Bar @ Publika


Singapore brand Fat Boy's Burger Bar is located at Publika too. Without hesitate will I be a fat girl, I went for a try. It was a public holiday 2pm noon, whole restaurant is fulled!

Food menu

If you can't any favor from their menu, you can create your own from their Burger Bar!
Totally your choices of bun, choices of patty, choices of add-on & sauce.

Their signature burger is Fat Basterd (Double beef chuck patties, chewy bacon,cheddar cheese, 
a fried egg and homemade Fatboy's sauce on a sesame bun). I don't wan't to eat too full here, so I have Wimpy  (single layer patty). 


Basically I was quite disappointed, patty loosen before I put them into my mouth. ><lll

The rest of sesame bun, veggies, chewy bacon, cheddar cheese, fries are fine.


Queenie  & Wimpy

Overall not bad. It was just about the patty, wasn't impress me that much.

Location: Lot 30, Level G2, Publika, No 1, Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480 KL
Contact: 03-6206 1352