09 December 2012

Awesome Budget Bite: Syawarma Raihani Kebab @ Jalan Tar


Because of my job nature, I visit Jalan Tar pretty often. If my working day arranged in tight scheduled, I might not be able to sit down for a proper meal sometimes. One day I found out there is a little stall queue up with patrons craving for kebabs. I went up to peek a boo, it looked yummy so I ordered mine too...

They have two types in option, kebab in bread (pic above) and kebab in pita (pic below). Both only cost you about four bucks each (if I'm not mistaken). They do not skimp on sauce, served with plenty of freshly chopped tomatoes, onions & veggies, together with whoolala beef kebab, totally perfect budget bites for me! I swallow both of them, and keep moving to next appointment..

Kebab in pita.

Consider a clean stall, so no worries about hygiene issue. 



This is how the stall look like, em... location? Just along Jalan Tar, opposite of Coliseum CafĂ©.
Contact? Just drop by and order, business hour from 11am till 630pm Monday to Saturday. I don't think they need any reservation and delivery service. :P