08 September 2012

KimchiHaru @ Jaya One

Meet up with Ravanne to try out KimchiHaru at Jaya One. I have been heard lots of comment about this Korean restaurant recently, so decided to try out by myself.

Mini zoo friends adventure with me too. :P

Bulgoki stone-Bibimbap set lunch RM17. I have chosen beef, but never thought it is beef mince. 

It feasts my eyes but not my mouth, tasteless if you don't mix in their sauce.

Like this taste better.

Kim chi as side dish.


Fresh cabbage carrot as salad, tasteless.

Second dish we order pork gochujangSoup (RM9.80).


I found only two slices of pork belly with 2/3 part fat 1/3 part meat in this soup. @@

Hot ginseng tea, taste almost like plain water.

This was a bad idea to order coffee (RM3.80 )in Korea restaurant. Waiter said it is popular drink, actually not much different with 3in1 white coffee with over sweetener. 

Overall both of us are quite full, but we hardly recall the taste we have eaten just now. Those food seems like value for money, yes it is! Price range pretty cheap if compare with other Korea restaurant. But it just able to full my stomach not my soul.

Me at the KimchiHaru entrance.

Kimchiharu Korean Restaurant
PJ Branch13-LG1, Bloack D, Jaya One, 72A, Jalan Universiti 46200 Petaling Jaya.Tel: 03-7629-8020
Puchong Branch
G-55, IOI Boulevard, Jalan Kenari 5, Bandar Puchong Jaya 47500 Puchong.Tel: 03-8076-9020
Subang SS15 Branch
 10th, First Floor, Jalan 15/4 Subang Jaya Subang.Tel: 03-5612-0020