10 October 2012

Lunch at il Lido Italian Dining Lounge Bar

I was attending Nine West FW12 media preview at il Lido Italian Dining Lounge Bar. Lucky as media, we all have the priority to sneak preview Nine West beautiful collection before on rak with Italian fine dining lunch. 


Amuse Bouche
Tear bread and dip it in olive oil with black vinegar, taste so sinful...

Prawn and Rocket Salad in Lemon Dressing 
Prawns were fresh, needless to mention, so do raw leaves, what salad meant to be. :)

Pan Fried Seabass with Tomato 'Beccafico' and Caper Sauce

Pannacotta with Berry Coulis  
I admit I'm a sweet tooth. This satisfy me definitely!

My all time favor, is coffee!


 Please check their menu out here.

ilLido Italian Dining + Lounge Bar

183 Jalan Mayang (off Jalan Yap Kwan Seng)
50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
03 2161 2291