09 September 2012

my Burger Lab @ Seapark

Finally I was here for my first charcoal beef burger. Passing by few times, I admit I don't have time neither patient for such a long queue. This time I found out the queue wasn't that long, but when I reach the order counter, the first question pop out was: Are you willing to wait for 45 mins? 

All food are written clearly on the blackboard on the wall. 

The lab is fulled with hungry patrons. 


Mural art on the wall.

When my A+ arrive, my neck as same as giraffe. 

My A+ (RM15) with fries & bottomless drinks(+RM6).

His Beautiful Mess (RM18)

Fries with unpeeled skin, I'm in love with this rustic food.

The charcoal bun is a big surprise. I thought it was hard initially but actually very soft. Juicy beef patty is just nice for me, egg just perfectly fried, so do the tendered mushrooms & crispy iceberg lettuce. If you prefer patty marinated with onions & pickled veggies, you may be disappointed. They are selling beef patty with original taste.

I am not big fans of fries. But I tell you I love this baskets of unpeeled fries. Potatoes create its chemistry with crunchy salted rosemary. Another big surprise in Burger Lab.


I was last few patrons of the day. They able to sell 250 burgers during weekdays, able to reach to 300 burgers at weekends.

Business starts from 5pm but not really end at 1030pm. My friends yelled that they sold out at 730 pm during weekdays! I think I was the lucky one, who able to carve a piece at Saturday 800pm. 

They are looking for new staff as well, please call 016 316 5129 if you are interested to be one of their family.

myBurgerLab
Location: 14, Jalan 21/22, S.E.A. Park46300 Petaling JayaSelangor Darul Ehsan.
Business hours1700- 2230Restday: Monday

Like them at myBurgerLab